In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The plan never pans out...

Well the plan was to post after I published the pictures on my previous blog but the days have passed and I am over it. I am at work today - a perfect day to blog but I seem to be coming down with a cold. Lucky me.



We went to a Halloween party with Aunt MaMa (one of my sisters) and the kids this weekend. P and A had a blast. They love being with their cousins.



All P wanted to do was dance dance dance!! He loves music. He won a 'party animal of the night' necklace from the DJ! That's my boy!! G-d help us! I have a feeling he will be the life of all future parties he attends if he continues to shake his tailfeathers!! The second we walked into the gym, he started dancing. By the time I maneuvered my pink poodle (better known as A) and dug the camera out of my bag, I only got the very end of the dancing and by then he was also scanning the room and losing the beat!! Also, I had the camera turned and you can't adjust the image on th video so be prepared to tip your head to the side!

No comments: