R and I were picking something up in the old neighborhood today and started to drive down our old street. We started thinking P would be upset and it might confuse his 2 year old mind. Right before we could think any further, he whined/cried from the backseat, "I don't want to go to my 'house,' I want to go back to my new house."
This is a pic from the warm weekend we had a few weeks ago. P thinks he has his own park! P and A love to go down the slide together!!

A got her first American Girl from her Aunt Suzie and she loves it very much! The other night she couldn't give the baby doll enough kisses so we tried to capture it on video for all my cyberfriends!!
3 comments:
very cute kisses! and I hope you were not next door and didn't stop by!
Cute baby and doll! She and Emma share a love for their dolls. Unfortunately, they also share a love for love pats!
first of all...cutest pic ever of the kids on the slide. second that video made me cry...wow im lame. miss you guys! so cute she loves the doll so much! i wish i could give my baby (addie, duh) kisses right now!! :)
Post a Comment