In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Picture look familiar??

Okay cyber friends take a good look at this picture!! The kids and I were waiting in the car for R today and I turned and looked at them and they were holding hands! It reminded me of the ever famous pic of Brittney's boys holding hands in the backseat of her car (see below). Headlines screamed that they were scared of her driving, that the older son (of 12 months) had to comfort his little brother, etc....Anyway, I captured the moment and it made me laugh!! (Although R wants to know why I want this 'crazy b' on my blog)!



1 comment:

Jes said...

If A didn't have such a big grin I too would assume they were scared of your driving :)