R and I were considering looking for a different house so we could have a little more space and be a little more spread out. It was something we have been talking about but something we weren't taking too seriously since I was about to have a baby. Well, one thing lead to another and things moved a bit faster than we had planned and we moved! Yes, with a 3 week old baby, we loaded up EVERYTHING and moved about 6 miles down the road!! So, for those that didn't know, you may have thought I wasn't blogging because of the 3rd baby however that is not the case! The computer was shoved in a box for the last week and we finally got it up and running yesterday. My blogs were being neglected because we were packing, sorting, unpacking, cleaning the new house, the old house, taking care of the kidsss, dogs and bird! Oh and that was interesting, moving with a parrot when it was freezing outside! We are 'settled' as much as we should be settled after moving 6 days ago!
I will blog more later. I also need to catch up on the blogs of my friends.
Off to Breakfast with Santa we go...never a dull moment!! EVER!! Each day we earn the name of my blog more and more!! We are loving confusion and I am anxioulsy awaiting the next one...and wishing for twins so I can score an extra one since R is cutting me off at 4!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! it sure is never boring in your house. glad the move went well and you are all settled in for the holidays.
I am glad to hear your move went well. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for letting me know you got the gift. I hope the clothes fit!
What the HECK!!! When you called for addresses you could have filled me in and perhaps given me your new one. Glad all went well.
Lydia - the clothes fit perfect and are so adorable!! I love them!! The shirt that says Make you Smile is going to make lots of people smile. So unneccesary and so nice!!
Jess - I was packing that day and should have told you...not sure why I didn't. Must have been something with the kids acting up and the dogs barking...we did hang up in a rush HOWEVER, I also think I was keeping the move seperate from life in my mind until the movers rolled in...a little coping skill I am learning the older I get!! :)
And Vic - you are so right - NEVER a dull moment!! Ever!!
Alright, enough already! You can have the super mom award! Congrats, I'm glad that everything is going well! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!
Post a Comment