In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am back...

I have been slacking with my blog. S-L-A-C-K-I-N-G BIG TIME...for no other reason than Facebook! The kids are all great - I am gearing up for number four!! Nope- not prego and not trying but look forward to rounding up the kiddie number!!

We had a fabulous time in Minocqua. We wish Daddy was there with us but we had a blast!!

P and A both have strep! What happened to lethargic kids with fevers? They are all over the place!! I would not have even thought to bring them in except A kept complaining of a sore throat and then P got a fever last night and woke up with a sore throat of his own!! The kids and I loaded up and headed to the doctor - 8 minutes after their culture, the nurse came back with the news!!

Maylia's Pouty Face

No comments: