In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, October 4, 2009

A pet what???







This morning P woke up and said he had a dream that he had a friend that was a whale...which of course turned into him begging for a pet whale. I explained you can't have 'pet' whales. He said I could just buy him a little ocean!!

Poor child doesn't realize (just yet) that his mommy is going to be a sucker for begging for pets but a whale???? Even I draw the line!!

Even more funny yet, I googled 'pet whales' for an image and someone had asked how they could tell if their pet whale is obese! It made me laugh but there were responses.....hmmmm!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I'm sure you will have a pet whale in no time knowing you and your love of animals.