It all started yesterday...was that only yesterday? Goodness! My baby had her one year check-up and the doctor's office happened to just get the H1N1 vaccination. The problem was the dose was only for under 3....the girls got it and P did not...hence my mission to find it for him....and me too.
I called the Lake and Cook County Health Departments and about 50 other places. I got a whole-lotta 'I don't know when' responses.
I gave up around 3:10pm and went to Starbucks. I started talking to the woman at the drive-thru and told her about our long day. As luck would have it, she said she just went to a vaccination clinic the previous week and knew they were having another clinic that same day.....at 4:30pm!!! The kids and I found the clinic address on my handy little iphone and off we went, finding ourselves 4th in a line that eventually turned into many!
Now hubby is feeling left out and is headed to get the vaccination this weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment