In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, March 4, 2010

13 way you can see the world through the eyes of a 3 year old.....

The world according to my 3 year old......



1. Extra Mint gum is a great way to clean your nasal passage if shoved up far enough

2. Playdough shoved up far enough is great to stop post-nasal drip

3. If you don't have a napkin handy, use your shirt

4. If your shirt doesn't work for you, use the wall

5. Don't put rubberbands in your hair

6. If someone brushes your hair, mess it up with your fingers

7. When your done with a wrapper, gum, bananna peel, candy, etc....simply drop it on the floor

8. If you don't know the proper word for an object, by all means, make it up....
For example -
woman with masculine features = ladyman
squirrel = bunnyrat
unicorn = horseycorn
Peace sign pajamas = ass jammies (see previous post)

9. Have your own style, don't care about social norm or what everyone else on the 'playground of life' is doing (I love this about her)

10. Carry a couple handbags and put lots of random things in there...a plastic knife, an old cookie, a piece to a game, etc.

11. The messier the better




12. Say 'bad word' in place of any naughty words you might be tempted to say (unless you are describing jammies)

13. If you want to yell - yell! If you want to cry - cry!! If you want to laugh - laugh!

5 comments:

Irishcoda said...

Oh, I loved your T-13! I laughed and laughed, particularly #8. It's been so long since my kids were 3 but this sure brought back memories!

I am Harriet said...

Good one! I remember those days with my daughter :)
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/should-a-2-timer-get-no-more-mail-on-saturdays/

~Bry~ said...

Definetly like their views on life! We have several of those purses with random things stuffed inside here!

i beati said...

precious precious precious sandy

Megan! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! and i LOVE LOVE LOVE A. sooooooo much!!! this is all so her!!