I took a two minute shower this morning....I am entitled to that, right? WRONG!! I step out of the shower to my youngest telling me she is very wet and I need to change her clothes. I need to teach her the word 'soaking wet' because she was drenched. I asked her how she got so wet and she said because of the water cooler.
.......let's just say 5 gallons of fresh spring water is a lot of frickin' water!!
The other two 'culprits' came around the corner and I asked them so calmly (NOT) what in the heck happened!!
The answer to my question...
'we were playing shark and needed water!!'
Don't ask unless you want to hear the answer.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot stop laughing!! (Only because I am not the one cleaning it up!) Happy birthday to your littlest 'shark'
Post a Comment