Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
~Anton Chekhov
A (my almost 4 year old) was looking out the kitchen window and staring at the moon last night. She looked at me and said, 'mommy, if I look hard enough, I think I can see Popsie in the moon. You know how the moon follows us everywhere we go???? Well, I think Popsie follows Nonie everywhere she goes. You know why, because he loves her soooooo much!!'
So deep and so sweet for an almost 4 year old!!
On a lighter note, A went to the dentist yesterday to have some cavities filled. Last night when she was going to bed she asked me if she could break her teeth. When I asked 'why' she said, 'I love the dentist and want to go back and get a toy!'
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment