Wednesday, June 8, 2011
TMI
A well-known lawn care service provider was going door to door soliciting their services today. Since we have some weeds here and there, I decided to humor him and let him give us a quote. He dramatically walked around the lawn kicking his shoe over certain spots and shaking his head from time to time. The kids and I waited on the front porch for him to finish. In the meantime, my 4 year old, A, went into the house to poop. When he was finished examining our lawn, he came over by the front door where the kids and I were standing. He started in with the sales pitch when suddenly he was interrupted by my little 4 year old's voice from inside the door. I turned to look at her and she had her dress up over her head, underwear around her ankles and was screaming, 'MOM - there is poo stuck in my butt!' Anyway, not sure I have moved that fast in a long time. I excused myself and told him I would be right back. He told me to 'take care of what I needed to take care of' very kindly and to his credit, he did so without batting an eyelash!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment