My children are having the funniest conversation while they pretend to be falling asleep. It all started when Addie asked if I wanted kids when I was little. When I replied 'yes' the conversation began.
Addie said, 'well, I don't want kids. I mean, I want kids but I don't want them in my belly and I'm not pushing anything....can someone have kids for me?'
After a slight pause, Addie asked Lia if she wanted kids. When Lia responded 'No' Addie said, 'good Lia, you can have kids and give them to me!' This completely set Pierson off and he tried to tell Lia 'trust me, when you grow up, you'll change your mind!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awed some of the things they come up with!!! Ali wants to stay at home while lossy has it all laid out, she CAN work and have one or two kids!!
Post a Comment