
Hello Cyber Friends -
I am officially back in business. I decided to add a picture of my momma with A today to light up the mood of this post!! I love this picture and minus the large cheeks of A, they really look so much alike!
I am officially back in business. I decided to add a picture of my momma with A today to light up the mood of this post!! I love this picture and minus the large cheeks of A, they really look so much alike!
The past week (or so) brought me pain, tears, anxiety and laughter.
PAIN - I had those 'gall bladder' pains a couple weeks ago again and sat in the hospital for 6 hours!! All was well with my heart! MY HEART you may ask? Yep, my heart. They checked my heart. Now I am seeing a GI doctor and he is trying to get to the bottom of it (no pun intended) but I figured until I have another attack, I am done with tests! I had to have the CT Scan where they injected my veins with dye. They don't exaggerate when they say your entire body will burn for a couple minutes! That was horrible and I couldn't nurse Snarfy for 48 hours. R did make a point that the time we spent in the hospital was only the forth time (and the longest amount of time) we have been alone in the last 2 years!! Not complaining - just a valid point!
TEARS - My very good friend's dad passed away. He had a stroke back around Easter and never really recovered! When I say he was the nicest most wonderful man I am not exaggerating! His smile, laughter and energy will be missed gracing this earth!! There are four girls in my friend's family and from the second I met them, they all became an extension to my own family. Seeing their sorrow and pain was beyond horrible. Two of the girls just had babies within the last year and it makes me so sad that they will not know this wonderful man first hand! With their stories and pictures he will live on but so beyond words!
ANXIETY - My dad went into the hospital the day of the wake of my friend's dad. His heart rate was 160 and wouldn't go down - even after 5 medicines in ER. After a couple days in ICU, all is well.
LAUGHTER - My lovely niece and one of my fabulous nephews came into town this weekend and we spent time together on Saturday night. We had a surprise party for my sister and it was nice to all be together. Well, not all of us - - dad had to stay home (doctor's orders) and one of my sister's was very sick and couldn't come to the party (although her husband did come and brought the kids so it was nice to see them) and all the nieces and nephews didn't make it either BUT there was a representative for each family.
Today is our anniversary. We will be going to dinner with the kids this evening and planning on going out alone Saturday night - - SISTAH SUE - DO YOU WANT TO BABYSIT?? Anyway, that is what has been going on in my life. I am back at work now and since I missed last week, I suppose I should be working and not blogging!! Until next time cyber-friends....
PAIN - I had those 'gall bladder' pains a couple weeks ago again and sat in the hospital for 6 hours!! All was well with my heart! MY HEART you may ask? Yep, my heart. They checked my heart. Now I am seeing a GI doctor and he is trying to get to the bottom of it (no pun intended) but I figured until I have another attack, I am done with tests! I had to have the CT Scan where they injected my veins with dye. They don't exaggerate when they say your entire body will burn for a couple minutes! That was horrible and I couldn't nurse Snarfy for 48 hours. R did make a point that the time we spent in the hospital was only the forth time (and the longest amount of time) we have been alone in the last 2 years!! Not complaining - just a valid point!
TEARS - My very good friend's dad passed away. He had a stroke back around Easter and never really recovered! When I say he was the nicest most wonderful man I am not exaggerating! His smile, laughter and energy will be missed gracing this earth!! There are four girls in my friend's family and from the second I met them, they all became an extension to my own family. Seeing their sorrow and pain was beyond horrible. Two of the girls just had babies within the last year and it makes me so sad that they will not know this wonderful man first hand! With their stories and pictures he will live on but so beyond words!
ANXIETY - My dad went into the hospital the day of the wake of my friend's dad. His heart rate was 160 and wouldn't go down - even after 5 medicines in ER. After a couple days in ICU, all is well.
LAUGHTER - My lovely niece and one of my fabulous nephews came into town this weekend and we spent time together on Saturday night. We had a surprise party for my sister and it was nice to all be together. Well, not all of us - - dad had to stay home (doctor's orders) and one of my sister's was very sick and couldn't come to the party (although her husband did come and brought the kids so it was nice to see them) and all the nieces and nephews didn't make it either BUT there was a representative for each family.
Today is our anniversary. We will be going to dinner with the kids this evening and planning on going out alone Saturday night - - SISTAH SUE - DO YOU WANT TO BABYSIT?? Anyway, that is what has been going on in my life. I am back at work now and since I missed last week, I suppose I should be working and not blogging!! Until next time cyber-friends....
3 comments:
Glad things are a tad better. Hope to see you soon :)
Welcome Back....wish I could be there to help out!
Hey, is that a couple of teeth I see in A's mouth? Unfortunately, your 'pain' could get worse, if the teeth have arrived. Good luck w/ that!
Post a Comment