In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How much for a pumpkin?

Okay, I had to add one more post today. We went to Lamb's Farm this weekend and we planned to pick up some pumpkins. I picked out three and then noticed writing on each of them. One said 12 the other 8 and the last one 6. I looked around and realized they meant DOLLARS. Are they out of their minds - - - don't answer that! Anyway, we took some pics with the overpriced orange balls and bought the three in front of our house at Jewel where they were $4.99 each.

* I am all about supporting Lambs but I do that when I buy the passes to ride the train and all the other 'fun' activities.

1 comment:

Krista & Charlie said...

So glad you're sharing your blog with us! It sounds like family life at your house is rich in fun and love. Keep up the good work, chica! xoox Krista