In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, December 9, 2007

Like mother - like daughter

Does anyone still check this neglected blog? I promise it will be more frequent when things settle down...in 18 years (just kidding)!

Well, things are crazy and hectic here since the movers will be here in less than one week! The countdown is on!! We are very excited about moving into a bigger house and more importantly, P is excited too!

P and A have sat on Santa's lap a lot the last couple weeks and while A is not so sure of the man with a big white beard - P is liking him much more this year (now that he knows he is coming down the chimney with toys)!! P tells Santa (and anyone who will listen) that he wants a 'tree in his house' for Christmas! While this makes me sound like a slacker mom, I am waiting to put up the tree until we move into the new house. Does anyone blame me, the tree is the only thing that is packed already!!

The following are a some pics of the kids. The first one is A in Santa's seat! She prefers a picture without the bearded man!! The second one is P when Santa came out from the backroom at 'Breakfast with Santa' this weekend! Too cute not to post!!










And finally.....I thought my fellow addicts would like this!! A was trying to get the last bit of my (much needed) latte this morning....

1 comment:

Jes said...

I still read this! I don't like the fact you are moving, but do like that you get a bigger house. so glad your kids were happy to see Santa. My A was not at all.