Well, I have a feeling these posts will be few and far between until after the first of the year. We have a lot to do in the next two weeks in regard to packing up the house - let alone holiday shopping, planning Little Ms. Thangs B-Day party and having two babies under 2 1/2! Then there is the whole unpacking thing but I am not going to focus on that. Baby steps....
A was sick for the first time last week. Not bad for (almost) 11 months!! She had her first fever. She is doing better now. The doc gave her meds and that was the first time I ever had to give either of my kids meds...other than the over the counter pain meds which are not very often. She LOVED taking the meds! LOVED! Now P is taking his first meds and A wants them so badly. We had to put water in a dropper last night to humor her because the poor thing thought we were semi-abusing her by not giving her anything pink and goopy!! That little girl can have a hissy fit! I will have to try and get it on video so you can see her in action. We are trying to figure out where she gets that from.....KIDDING!! We know it is from Daddy....KIDDING AGAIN!! She acts like me - what can I say?
Despite P's roughness and occasional smack on A's head, the kids are getting along so cute and really interacting now!! P invites her in his playhouse and reads to her and brings her toys!! Then he has flare-ups and acts like the two year old boy that he is and A has to watch out!!
We are really enjoying watching the two of them develop and bond!! We look forward to having a house full of kids (and dogs)!! (No I am not pregnant and not even trying...YET)!!
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have had to do the same kind of tricks with our A. She is a medicine junkie too. Glad to hear A is feeling better.
Post a Comment