I have to write this on my blog because it was just too darn funny not to document. Inappropriate? Yes!! Hilarius? Yes!!
R and I went out to dinner for our anniversary a couple weeks ago and at the last second my sister offered to watch the kids....marking the 5th time we have actually left them with anyone for our own enjoyment.
Anyway, we were fumbling for conversation when we first got to dinner. No diaper to change, no kids to bring potty, no whining, complaining, sidetracking, wiping up spilled drinks, etc. Just daddy and I at the table.
R started talking politics and said, 'oh about the erection,' clearly meaning to say, 'about the election!'
WOW - has it been that long honey??? I guess he only had one thing on his mind even after all these years of dating and marriage!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment