In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was tagged again...

I have been tagged by Lydia at http://www.ontheverge6.blogspot.com/!

I have been tagged before but decided to come up with 7 new random facts about me...

1. I talk to my four sisters and mom TEN MILLION times a day (phone, facebook, email, instant message, in person, etc.)
2. I would have six children IF my husband would just agree and not stop me at four (he tells me I was born in the wrong century if I want six kids)
3. I would love to live on a farm one day and house unwanted animals of all kinds and/or open a dog shelter
4. I love to read fiction novels and I love to do some creative writing (when time allows)..my goal is to write a book one day
5. I don't balance my checkbook
6. The baby I am about to deliver will be the 15th grandchild for my parents (I guess that doesn't have much to do about me now does it)
7. I LOVE candy (sour patch kids, skittles, candy corn, etc.)

These two bloggers, consider yourself tagged by Loving Confusion! Tell us 7 random things about yourself, link to me and pass the tagging fun on! (I don't know anyone else that blogs otherwise I would add some more)!!

http://www.laughandtears.blogspot.com/
http://www.chaoticbuthappy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, this is scary. Are you sure we weren't separated at birth I have tons of sisters???? We are so alike.

Victoria said...

fun facts! i talk to my family in some way,shape or form every day as well. Big families are the best, I want lots of kiddies too :)