I am happy to report that with the move we got both P and A out of our bed!! Yippeee!! The kids decided they wanted to share a room. The day before the move we came to our senses and bought two twin beds. P wanted Batman sheets and A wanted Dora sheets. The anal side of me was twitching with the thought of how the two beds would clash and then I came to my senses again.....FINE FINE - At this point, I was willing to get them whatever their little hearts desired. First night came before we knew it and P said he wanted to sleep in my bed and I told him that he had to sleep in his room. Both the kids climbed into their beds and started to fall asleep then P asked A if she wanted to come over to the Batman side and she said no but offered for him to come over to her Dora bed. He went over to her bed and they both fell asleep!! HELL YEAH!!!
The next night they managed to stay in their own beds to go to sleep! A is doing great. She doesn't climb out of bed until morning. I guess that was one of the perks to her sleeping in our bed all this time. She was so used to a bed without bars that the transition was nothing for her!! Anyway, just the baby is in my room now....and my husband!! Think I can get him in the guest room?? Just kidding!!

The other night A was going to sleep and I was next to her. She had her little head on the Dora pillow (which is Dora's smiling face.) I told A to close her eyes and go to sleep and she said, 'Mommy, Dora's not going to sleep - she is looking at me!'
2 comments:
OMG I can't believe you have 2 out of the bed! That is great. Just don't let the newest one climb in either. That will just bring them all right back. Idea to keep in mind if A and P want back in, get them sleeping bags and have them only sleep on your floor. It works for us.
Great idea! I think Santa might bring some sleeping bags to our house!
Post a Comment