We have been so hectic with the new baby, moving, the holidays, R's B-Day, A's 2nd B-Day, oh yeah and unpacking....needless to say, I have been unable to escape to the office to blog and the laptop is not working AGAIN!! My friend sent me a facebook message and asked me if I was in the witness protection program!! She made me laugh and also made me think.....
I am going to be blogging later today or tomorrow....oh fine...sometime this weekend. I actually miss writing my blogs and so much has happened that I wanted to blog about and I have to say I have no idea what any of the things were...hence the reason I like to blog. It makes me notice the little things during the day when I am looking for material to write about and once I write the things that happened, it always me to remember things I would have forgotten!! I also love to go back and read things and make myself smile!! This has turned into more of a diary and a reason to have 3 minutes to myself a day!!
Okay, I am supposed to be Mapquesting for my parents (the only reason I have not been harassed yet) BUT I heard R ask my parents if I went to the bathroom....party is over....Maybe the witness protection program doesn't sound so bad....JUST KIDDING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment