First of all, while we were moving with our baby only being 2 weeks old, I ran across a book I got at discharge after having the baby. It said that the first few weeks after bringing a new baby home, you should keep your life as simple as possible!! That made me laugh so hard considering I was sitting in the middle of our new closet with stuff all around me IN BOXES!! Considering we managed to live through that smiles on our faces confirms that we can handle a couple more kids (although my donor has openly agreed to one more, he has said nothing about two more...which is good thing, right?)!!
Today I asked P to see if the baby was still asleep in the pack n' play. He told me she was awake but then told me that she was so quiet...and then said, 'babies don't cry.' I had to explain to him that yes babies do cry...just not ours!! Here I told him for 9 months how much babies cry....She is such a good baby!! Honestly....so calm, peaceful, sweet and happy and sleeping through the night (a hell of a lot more than I can say for myself)!!
I have to go clean but just wanted to blog for a little bit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great updated family pic on your side bar! :)
Post a Comment