We went to Fuddruckers for some fine dining this evening. P and A went to play
some games with Daddy after we finished eating which left (sleeping) Beau and I at
the table.
When in the heck did eating at an establishment a step above
McDonalds turn into an experience as relaxing as a spa vacation? The 3 of them
played for 40 minutes while I sat and did nothing for the first time in 3 years
(except cuddle Beau)!!!
When they came back to the table, P had to go potty. He was running behind me a
couple paces and there was a jingle coming from his pocket. I asked him what he
had in his pants and he said (nice and loud) 'MY BALLS!!!'. (Referring to the
little toy balls he had in his pocket by the way BUT of course I was thinking something else and couldn't stop laughing)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is hilarious! hooray for some quiet time for you (even if in a loud restauraunt)!
That is funny! You do have a dirty mind!
You lucky girl! We haven't seen anything besides McDonalds in years! Ok, maybe Taco Bell but, that is it!! lol
Post a Comment