The coldest day in the last 13 years and my dog has DIARRHEA!! Can you say FREEZING from standing outside forever???!!! I was so cold when I came in that I called my mom and told her my legs and face were so red and burning. She told me to take a warm shower because frostbite/nip can start within 20 minutes. I tried to tell her that a warm shower is a luxury that is hard to come by in this house and I didn't even manage one yesterday!!
Anyway, I took a shower and while I was in there, I got so exhausted! My mom called back to see how I was feeling and I told her fine but I was very tired and glad that being tired had nothing to do with frostbite/nip otherwise I would be worried. She said AND I QUOTE, "yeah, that has nothing to do with frostbite BUT I don't know that much about hypothermia!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment