In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, January 11, 2009

The sneak...

We had a (very small due to the weather) family get together for Addie's 2nd birthday yesterday.

Let me set the scene here before you all think I am nasty. The party was WINDING DOWN and the food was going to be thrown away. Mattie came around the corner (note how she cases the joint) and jumps up and grabs a sandwich.

I couldn't help but take a video of her devious ways. Those of you that know Mattie know she doesn't even jump up on you when you come in the house. She acts like a little perfect pup but when you aren't looking.....

I am going to try and get her on video when she gets a plate off the table and carefully carries it down to the floor. Sneaky sneaky sneaky!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

i like how your other dog is like "ooo what did you get?"