FINALLY, my 13 days of dog sitting are over!! Yes, I committed to dog sitting during the holidays WITH A BRAND NEW BABY, JUST AFTER MOVING!! However, you all know that I have a soft spot for dogs (and some extra cash) and these dogs in particular are so sweet (and I get paid really well) and they are my remaining clients from my 'dog walking business' days! When I went back to corporate america, I decided to keep them because of the relationship I had with their mom and dad and when I left corporate america to get knocked up every year, I had already fallen in love with the dogs!! ANYWAY....OVER OVER OVER!!
Back to our usual calm and scheduled days...KIDDING but we are happy we will be home at a decent time now and I have two less living things depending on me! Back to just P, A, Baby Beau, Mattie,Chino, Bernie, Boss and the husband (because he soooo depends on me too)!
Duty is calling downstairs....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment