In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Video of A (Playdough up the nose)

Okay, so I have heard over the years that children (especially 2 year olds) shove things in their noses HOWEVER, I have never experienced this...until now!! I was giving A a bath the other morning and noticed some blue dripping from her nostril. Despite my prayers that it was bath gel, I looked closer only to realize it was playdough!! Yes playdough! I seemed to get it all out but one can never be too sure so just to be safe, we went to the doctor the next morning. He told A, 'no more playdough in your nose.' When I asked her what the doctor told her, she would repeat what he said. I decided to take a video of her and by the way, right when I stopped taping, she added, 'him not tell me what to do!!'

I have not learned to leave well enough alone yet so I tried to get a better video of her saying 'no more playdough in my nose' HOWEVER, I got more then I bargained for....MUCH MORE!! Bad words, an off camera sibling spat, more bad words, the bird babbling in the background and even an apology!! I tried to upload the second video several times but I think the file is too large! DARN!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I don't believe you. this video ended with such a cute smile I can't imagine that she went nasty. oh wait, I have 2 girls. I can totally believe it!