Hubby has been working long hours which has left me alone with the kids and house. I can't begin to tell you how much I get done without him around. I am moving like a fine oiled machine!! The last couple weeks, he has been coming home shocked that the usually clean house is immaculate and ridiculously organized.
Anyway, this post is not to pat myself on the back.....He came home yesterday and A (my veeeeeerbal 2 year old) told him (out of the blue) that the cleaning lady comes when he's not home. I could not stop laughing which was making me look guilty as charged despite how far from the truth it was! She carried on to tell him again and again. Oh the imagination!!
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!
That is awesome!! I need a cleaning lady!
Lydia
Post a Comment