In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, October 12, 2009

Our walker

The baby is really moving along on her little feet! I thought I would share a quick video. If not for big sister running past her, she would have kept going!

Now...in this second video, you will see why big sister was running past her...she was building up her nerve to be very mean and naughty! I hope when they are older and hitting the bars big sis is a bit more supportive of her wobbly little sis! BY THE WAY, while A was being very mean - baby sis was not hurt/phased (she was actually smiling when she popped up)by the incident...I needed Valium!

* Now - if you watch the video again and listen carefully, before the 'attack' you can hear A say YOU CAN'T STAND! Such a little sh^%!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Gasp!!! Well, at least we know M is going to get tough soon!

Victoria said...

How big she is!! :) Hope M was ok after A shoved her....