I have been neglecting my blog for some reason...probably FB consuming my 'blog' time once again. I used to view the world with blog goggles but now I am seeing things through the eyes of FB status updates! Things happen that are funny and I think....FB Status....instead of BLOG!! I am trying to retrain my brain...
Speaking of retraining my brain, I am attempting to cook meals every night. So far so good. I was slipping out of the cooking routine but here I am...cooking! Yeah me!!
ALSO...I have been working out again!! I am so happy to be back in the gym, breaking a sweat! I move all day long - chasing kids, walking dogs and cleaning but breaking a sweat for my own good, without kids, beats any other calorie burner!!
So, with that said, I will blog later but for now, I am out of here! I have kids to unwind so they go to sleep while the sun is still up....I LOVE summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment