In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A promise to me, myself and I

I used to get lots of emails and calls from people about my blog and how it made them laugh, cry, whatever...then came Facebook!! Something funny happens and as I said in my previous post, I tend to think FACEBOOK MOMENT rather than BLOG MOMENT! No longer, forget the status updates that go away and are forgotten. The only plus is all the instant responses I get from Facebook. Anyway, I love looking back on the last three years and my blog has turned into a family diary...a very public family diary!

With that said....

This morning I was listening to A play with her dolls and she was pretended a playdate was coming over and she asked me to dress her baby before they got out of their car to come inside - active imagination. Anyway, I went back to the kitchen to clean up and I heard her playing. She was apparently pretending to talk to the mom that was over for a playdate because she said, 'My husband yelled at my dogs once...and now I don't have a husband. I got rid of him!!'

That's my girl, animals come first!!

No comments: