
One morning P woke up at Nonie's house and declared he had a dream about Popsie last night. He thought it was so real that he had to get up and peek outside the bedroom door to see if Popsie was back home with us. I asked him what he dreamt about and P said he asked Popsie to fix something for him. He told me that Popsie told him that he couldn't fix things anymore! Then P told me that Popsie showed him how to fix the toy.
I am no dream analyst or child psychologist HOWEVER, I believe that is a way deeper level of the understanding of death than an (almost) 5 year could muster up. I really believe in my heart that my dad did come visit his little friend.
1 comment:
it has been said that kids can see spirits. I too believe your dad came to visit P. what a lucky boy.
Post a Comment