As some of you may remember, last forth of July my baby and I made the paper. This year, my photo made the paper...an actual photo I took. This was very exciting to me. I sent it to the editor and when he called back he told me that he loved the photo and was definitely going to use it in the paper. He said he generally saves the pictures for the staff photographers but he liked the picture very much.
A man that was part of the parade, got out of the car to greet a man that was watching the parade. I could tell the man watching the parade was from World War II so I snapped the picture while they shook hands. Anyway, turns out, the man doing the shaking served in Vietnam War and my assumption was right, the man watching the parade is a World War II veteran. His wife is looking up so proudly and his daughter is standing behind them and looking so happy to be a part of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment