I spend my days cleaning, picking up toys, playing and picking up more toys. On a good day, you can throw in some dog barf, poop and all kinds of fun things. I have this anal retentive part of me that forces me to put all the kids toys in there 'special' place before I go to bed. I know they will mess it up again the next day but I try to imagine a mess upon a mess upon a mess...YIKES! Plus, there is nothing more annoying than toys that don't have the proper pieces. I may need to be medicated but hey, the toys are organized!
Anyway, I was just putting some games away and counting all the shapes and colors to make sure I had ALL the pieces. I could not find the 'red square' for the game. Then I remembered seeing it on a floor (shocking) by a chair...so I walked toward the kitchen and found it by the bar stools. The thought process reminded me of playing memory when I was little and it made me laugh...here I thought I was playing a fun game when I was little and I was actually in training for being a mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment