
Almost 6 months ago, we lost our dad! Today is his birthday and in memory of dad, I thought it would be nice to re-post what I read at his funeral...
I am so thankful for the 35 years I had with my daddy and even more thankful that my husband Rico and children Pierson, Addie and Maylia had a chance to share the love too! We already miss you so much!
I only have fond and happy memories of my dad. He always made me laugh, even when
he was yelling at me about something.
My heart especially breaks for my mom. The last few days have been unbearable but the love and support my dad has always shown all of us is so alive today. We are all going to take care of each other and we WILL get through this....somehow.
When I was pregnant with Addie, I told my dad we were going to call 'the baby' Joseph if she was a boy. He was so excited and said he never made a 'first' name yet. Well, Popsie, my next boy will have your name and hopefully your kind and caring personality too.
As we say in the May house and beyond.....
'Bye Daddy - Love you - See you when we get home!!'
No comments:
Post a Comment