1. Who do you think washes those sweaty clothes?
2. Who is HOME WITH THE KIDS?
3. If I could just leave the house and go for a run, I would run for 1.5 hours too!!!
This morning I decided I was going to give my newly inherited baby jogger a try. Hubby makes leaving the house so simple. All I had to do was tie my shoes and run out the door while ever so creatively turning up the volume on my iphone...just in case I needed to drain out any last second requests. OH WAIT, everyone was going with me!!
So....before hubby goes running, he needs to do the following:
1. Get dressed
2. Tie his shoes
Before I (I mean WE) went running, I needed to do the following:
1. Dress the kids
2. Do their hair
3. Put on their shoes
4. Let the dogs out
5. Feed the dogs
6. Feed the bird
7. Get me dressed
8. Tie my shoes
....You get the point!!
I give my hubby credit for running 1.5 hours per day! I actually walked and was exhausted! Indoor exercise seems so much easier! I also need to give credit to my five year old...he can ride his bike for 45 minutes AND talk non-stop without getting winded!!
Not too many places to run in our neighborhood so we passed hubby several times on the road. I had to stop and roll the video.
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment