Saturday, January 29, 2011
Miss you!!
This my friends is a picture of the best parents EVER! They taught us how to love, laugh, cry and love and laugh some more!! To honor my dad on the anniversary of his passing - I need to honor BOTH my parents! Because of the love they shared (one day short of 54 years) we are the amazing people we are today....Thank you mom and dad for all you did and continue to do for us! We are taking good care of mom - she has taught us a lesson on being strong the last 12 months...she is taking good care of us...we are ALL taking care of each other!! We miss you daddy - I hope you are looking down and I hope you are proud of all your girls, all your sons-in-law and ALL your grandkids! I speak for all of us when I say...WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU DEARLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment