In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, January 17, 2011

A story only a dog lover will enjoy..

Let me begin this story by explaining that we have a rescue dog named Bernie that is a rat terrier/jack russel mix. He likes to burrow under the covers at night and if you 'stretch' into his space he growls and nips...nips, not bites!!

Anyway, last night as I was putting A to bed, she asked me to move Bernie. He happened to be sleeping in a little sweet ball of pup at the foot of her bed and I told her I would but she was mean for wanting to disturb him. She looked at me and said, 'I am not mean - I just don't like to be bit in the middle of the night!!' Well said my little honey...I moved Bernie!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: