I have to apologize for the lack of blog writings. We have been crazy busy at home for some reason. Anyway, things are going well. We are actively looking at houses and are hoping to be all packed up and out of our house before Christmas.
Today is a work day. Of course it is a work day how else would I be writing this blog? Anyway, this morning I was struggling to get ready for work, get the kids organized and get out the door in time to get some Starbucks and drive by a house we are looking at today after work.
All was going well until P decided he wanted to take off the clothes I just put on and then take his socks off before walking downstairs and A decided to drop a load in the diaper I just changed and Chino (one of the dogs) decided to throw up twice. P had a big snot pasted to the side of his face and he did not want me to wipe it off. So this morning before 7:30am, I had poop, throw up and snot on my hands!! Fabulous!
The funny thing is, I sit down at my desk at work and miss being home with the kids and just two short hours ago, I was counting down the seconds before I got here! Hmmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Move before Christmas?!?!?! Why am I the last to know these things?
You're moving to CO right?!
whoa whoa whoa...if you move out of state the only place you better be headed is OHIO!! ;)
i wish...but i come home in two short weeks and i cannot wait to get my hands on your little critters! haha
Post a Comment