This morning I was ready for work and preparing to walk out the door. I stepped over the backdoor gate and felt something cool on my leg. I assumed P or A spilled water. I put my hand on the seat of my jeans and was shocked to feel skin and fabric from my underwear!! There was a HUGE hole in my jeans! How adorable!! Maybe at one point in my life, that may have been a fashion statement but at this stage, being prego with my 3rd child....not so sexy! I immediately took them off and put on some shorts.
When R came in from walking the dogs, I showed him my jeans and my lovely husband said, 'oh, I noticed that last week.' I screamed, 'are you kidding me??' He said, 'well, your hormonal and those are your favorite jeans babe. I didn't want to say anything to you.' Now he is claiming that he was kidding but my guess is that he doesn't want to end up in divorce court over a pair of Kohl's jeans....a very cute pair I may add!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow! that is quite a hole. at least now you have an excuse to go shopping for new jeans :)
LOL sexy mama, now we know how you keep ending up prego! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment