In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What is stuck?

This may be a boring story but I found it so cute.

This morning A was eating breakfast in her little chair and kept saying, 'mommy, stuck' while digging for something on the inside of her chair. Being the wonderful mom that I am, I continued to unload the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen. I figured whatever was stuck would keep her occupied long enough for me to do what I had to do before we left for Nonie's house/work. She said 'mommy stuck' again and I walked over and asked her what was stuck and she said, 'A is stuck.' It really made me smile!!

P is doing great! Getting super big! I can't believe he is going to be 3 in 9 weeks!! I guess that is still awhile.... when he turns 3, summer will be almost over, Baby Beau will be here 12 weeks after he turns 3 and A will be 2 16 weeks after he turns 3.

I am finally at the honeymoon stage of the pregnancy. Not feeling tired and not feeling any nausea!! The last couple days I have also been feeling Baby Beau move at least a few times a day which is such a wonderful experience each time!! Yippee!! I can't believe I am already moving into my 16th week!! Time to start planning for baby #4!!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

number 4? You can't even help your poor baby when she is stuck. I know what you mean about how fast the time goes. Glad to see you are in a good prego point now.