A message from the kids...
Today was our 5 month ultrasound and everything is looking fabulous!! We are very happy and feel very blessed. We are praying the next 20 weeks go as smoothly and easily as the first! As the kids announced, Beau is now BOW!! She is officially a girl!! I will be referring to her as a she from now on - - she is no longer a he. She will also be Bow and not Beau!!We are so excited!! I have to admit, I would have been shocked if they said it was a boy...needless to say, we could have cared less the gender of this baby! We are just so excited to be expanding our family!!!
For our friends and family out of state or who drink too much (kidding), we want to keep a guest room in the house. We are now starting the process of rearranging and painting the 'girls' room and redecorating P's room! By starting the process I mean discussing paint color.
Please keep Bow in your prayers as she continues to grow and develop the last half of her journey in the uterus.
Baby Bow
2 comments:
CONGRATS!!! how exciting!!
We are all SO excited for you! Watch out to the males of your household, the take over is beginning! Much love from us and continued blessings!
Post a Comment