You sit with friends and someone starts out saying "I Have Never" (insert something you may have done or want to find out if another player has done). If anyone in the group has done this they have to take a drink.
Anyway, now that I have babbled all the above this is not so funny but.......the pictures make it a little more humorous!!
"I have never.............walked down a busy street with a baby pool!!" (See below).
P has been begging for a pool and this evening we bought him a plastic one from Ace down the road. We had one of the employee's tie it to the top of the car....he failed us miserably!! (FYI - We are perfectly aware the pool folds and snaps back into place HOWEVER - two occupied carseats in the back of the truck didn't allow us to utilize that luxury).
Right when we pulled on the super busy road, it flew off the car. R (fabulous Daddy that he is) volunteered himself to walk it home. What else was I left to do but take some pictures for your viewing entertainment?
When I was stuck at the light, some kids next to me said, 'this is something I have never seen before' which made me think of the old drinking game. Anyway, here are the pictures!!




2 comments:
my family and i had that same thing happen to us years ago on a highway! fun times :)
I have never....seen R looking so useful!! Ha! Just kidding! Now he's not just the dog walker, but the pool guy as well!
Post a Comment