I am sure most of you remember a few months ago (right after Memorial Day) when I asked P if he wanted to go to church and he got very excited and replied, 'yes, let's go to church! Church is great!' I was so proud of myself that I had brought him a few weeks prior and he actually liked it. Before I had a chance to pat myself on the back, he said, 'church is so fun. That is where they throw candy at me!' So, my excursions to church are a twice yearly thing like the 4th of July and Memorial Day parade!! Fabulous.....
I really need to go back this week.............
The other day, the family and I were driving through town. The radio was on, R and I were babbling away and from the backseat, P said, 'Mommy what is the name of that building to the left?' I named the cleaners, Starbucks, etc. P said 'no, no, no.....the place we went without Daddy!!' I thought about it and asked if he meant church....BINGO......Okay, so we need to go back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to know church was way down on the bottom of the list of locations. It might be time to go back :)
Post a Comment