In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, August 5, 2008

P turns 3...almost!

Since we will be heading north (yes more north) this weekend, we decided to have P's party a little early!! The weather was great, the moonwalk a huge hit, the friends/family were marvelous and the food...fabulous (If I don't say so myself)! After everyone left and we came inside, P saw all the gifts on the fireplace and asked what all that stuff was doing there. I told him they were gifts for him for his b-day! He was so excited!! It was so sweet that he had no idea he was going to get gifts!! I am confident next year he will retain this little fact and embarrass me somehow so today I will embrace the innocence of an (almost) 3 year old!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

So glad you had a good day and time. Can't believe he is 3 (almost)