In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The joys of a new electronic...

Yesterday I got a new vacuum and the joy that bad boy brought to me made me realize something....I am getting old!! I have officially become a mom and it is not because I am knocked up with my 3rd baby!! Our old vacuum broke last week and I have been on the search for a new one. I have talked to people with kids, dogs, cats, etc. and finally decided on the Brissell Lift Off!! Dude - that thing is called 'Lift Off' for a reason. It lifted off my excitement to a whole new level last night. The attachments, the suction, the pure joy of a new vacuum!! I didn't even let Mattie (or vacuum attacking shepard) near it!! I shut her out of the bedroom while I tried it out on the carpet!! I only had time to do our room last night because we got home late and by the time I assembled the thing and tried out all the attachments, the kids were literally begging to go to sleep. Anyway, I can't wait to use my new vacuum today. At what point in my life did a new vacuum get so exciting?

1 comment:

Jes said...

Glad to hear it is the little things in life that excite you.