In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Growing up and stuff

As most of you know, school started in a lot of areas today. P was very into seeing the kids at the bus stops, walking to school and the buses in general. I am stepping into my 3rd trimester and perhaps I am a bit hormonal however, the thought of him being old enough to take a bus to school and being away from me all day was making me tear up a bit. He asked me what was wrong and I told him he was growing up so fast and I could not believe in a couple years he would be old enough to go to school. He looked at me and said, 'Mommy, I am not going to school yet, only a class.' I will be attending the class with him I may add...Since turning 3 a few weeks ago, he has turned into this big boy with lots of valid questions, ideas, and thoughts.

A is doing great as well. She is talking, talking, talking. She told Bernie (the dog) the other night to, 'get out of here and go see daddy.' The other day R asked P if he liked the beach. From the backseat our little Diva told daddy, 'A likes the beach too daddy.' Our vocal little Diva.

On a side note (no pun intended) Aunt C-Note started painting A and Baby Bow's future room last night. (We opted for them sharing a room and keeping a guest bedroom). We will also be painting P's room this week. He is very excited. We made the mistake of letting pick out a color and he picked orange!! I have to say, the decision has grown on me and only one (or two walls) will be the chosen color. The others will be a khaki brown. As for the girls, we are going with two pink walls and two khaki walls. Looking good so far. I will post pictures when the job is complete!!

No comments: