In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, August 21, 2008

iphone envy

I have to admit something....I have been having a serious 'iphone envy' problem ever since my sister got one in the beginning of the week (has it only been one week??)! The wide screen, the options, the trendy thrill of it all!! All of a sudden, my Blackberry seemed to lack in all departments. I tried to exchange my Blackberry (since I just upgarded in December) but they only sent me a new exact model....which by the why happened to be a blessing in disguise because I was having minor problems with it prior to the call.

Anyway, I thought I was over my gadget issues after having kids but the little electronic gadget beast still lives despite everything else and Shillary happened to release the beast this week. Long story short, I stayed up late last night and fell back in love with my Blackberry...don't get me wrong, I am sure I will want an iphone again soon!!

The point of my babbles.....
Yesterday when we got home, my 'new' Blackberry was at my front door. I couldn't open the package fast enough. I left the kids in their carseats, grabbed the package and jumped back in the car. I figured I could get at least 20 minutes of 'cell phone play time' before they started to complain. I took my key and busted open the box. P immediately noticed that the phone I pulled out of the box was the same exact one I had already. Not understanding my excitement, he said, 'Mommy, that is a Blackberry again, not an iphone like Aunt Ma-Ma has!!' Man, I can't even catch a break from my son that turned 3 two short weeks ago!!

No comments: