In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New rule...

P is constantly asking me to hold his milk, Elmo, book, etc. R, P, and A for that matter ask me to find their socks, shoes, etc. Well, having the husband, the 2.5 kids and the 3 dogs, I have enforced the 'Is it breathing?!?' rule. When R and P (A is exempt since she is only 19 months) ask me to look for something, I ask them if it is breathing and if it is not (and it never is), I tell them it is not my responsibility. I am only responsible for living things. It actually seems to be working too. P has been really keeping track of his Elmo blankie and carrying his own cup when we are out of the house!!

Speaking of my responsibility of taking care of breathing things, two of the parrots that have been at Nonie and Popi's are moving in with us next week!! Stay tuned for pictures!!

No comments: