In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am resurfacing...

The laptop being missing from downstairs is really having a negative effect on my ability to post on my blog!! On top of that, my Blackberry decided it didn't want to charge anymore so I was stuck with a phone that was out of commission since Friday!! They did 'overnight' a new one but since the thing crapped out on me Friday at 5pm....I was forced to wait until MONDAY!! I forget that I have everything on that thing. It was weird to be so out of touch for three day! I was reminded yet again what life was like without cell phones, handheld/wireless devices, calenders, contacts, memos, etc.

Things are hectic like usual in the most wonderful and entertaining way!! Chino has STILL not stopped barking at the parrot but he doesn't seem to mind much. P and A are getting bigger and loving to play together!! I am just loving the 16 (1/2) month age difference!! I am pushing the 8 month for the pregnancy this Friday!! It has just flown by once again!! A is pushing the 21 month mark on the 29th and I can't believe A was already 5 months old when P was 21 months....Yikes!! The countdown is on for Baby Bow's departure from uterus to world!!! Both the kids are beside themselves with excitement for their new little baby sister...Mom and Dad are beside themselves with excitement too!! Is it possible that this gets more and more exciting each time? I never thought it could get more exciting...Something about the miracle of life, the baby growing, developing, the blessing of it all!!!

Yesterday morning I was trying to get out of the house before 8am (because on top of everything else we have going on, I like to commit to things like taking care of a friend's dogs for the week.....I have to say though, I LOVE her dogs and LOVE spending time with them and more importantly, the dogs and my kids LOVE each other!!) Anyway, I got both kids ready, changed the bird cage, fed him, WASHED MY HANDS, fed the dogs, WASHED MY HANDS, then A decides to drop a load...no big deal!! Changed her WASHED MY HANDS, then Chino throws up...no big deal! Clean it up and WASH MY HANDS...I turn around Chino throws up AGAIN!! Clean it up - WASH MY HANDS.....All before 7:45am!! MAN, my hands are going to be dry as heck by the time winter comes along!! I will take any suggestions on good hand lotion!!! (By the way, there is nothing wrong with Chino, she goes for nice long walks, drinks a ton of water, shoves her face, runs around the house with the kids or torments the bird and vomits..she is still my little love but that is what she does)!!

Until next time my cyber-friends...

1 comment:

Jes said...

Sounds like the perfect life for you. Me? Don't know if I could do it. You do it wonderfully. I too can't wait to see the next little one.