In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, September 1, 2008

When you drop me off at the door...

Okay, I am going to sound like a lazy ungrateful beyatch on this posting but so be it, it is September 1 and 90 degrees, while I am NOT ungrateful by any sense of the word, I admit I am a lazy beyatch when it is this damn hot out!!

I had to run in Home Depot for 3 seconds and grab a paint sample. With P in tow (A was sleeping) R dropped me off at the front door. I swear I thought I told him I would be right back but I admit, despite what I say, that rarely happens when I 'run' in any store. Anyway, we went in, grabbed the samples I was looking for, swung by to look at the Mums and came right out the door.

Hmmmmm.....no husband and sleeping daughter waiting for me in the car. After scanning the lot and looking like I forgot where I parked, I saw him WAY OUT YOUNDER!! WAY OUT!! After huffing and puffing through the heat with P in tow, I FINALLY got to the nice air conditioned car where my lovely husband was waiting!!

So this leaves me with a question about parking lot 'drop off' etiquette...if you drop someone off at the front door, do you not wait in the same damn spot with your hazards on (unless of course a cop comes and tells you to move)??

5 comments:

Victoria said...

my dad usually drops my mom off at the front door then waits in the lot and keeps an eye out for her then when he sees her he drives to get her....haha

Alicia said...

You gotta love (or hate) the logic of men.

Jes said...

What would he have done if the roles were reversed? I can't believe you walked your very prego ass out to the car. I would have called him and told him to come get me :)

Anonymous said...

umm story of my life right here, but with mi madre! haha if she reads this she will laugh because i always ask her where she goes? why she drives away? doesnt she know i will be RIGHT out?! hahaha loves it!

Anonymous said...

umm anonymous is me...OOPS! :)